I want this magic.
Erratically needed
Straight from my heart
Please lend me the power.
I will return back once done
I beg you, only for once.
1 2 3
* t i n g *
It wipes away all those tears.
4 5 6
* t i n g *
It rids away all those fears
7 8 9
* t i n g *
Everyone gets happy again!
10
no more such * t i n g *
I don't need it anymore.
It's all yours now.
p/s: Kalau saya diberi magic, I would say with all my heart please give me an ability to wipe away all the tears and hardship yang semua orang alami, so that semua boleh hidup dalam keadaan bahagia dan gembira. Just because I love to see them happy. Oh, If I can do that.. I really wish I can do that
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete